Wow! I’ve just been nominated the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Laura Lamere http://lauralamere.com/2012/08/22/very-inspiring-blogger-award/. Thank you so much! Feel free to check out her blog! The Very Inspiring Blogger Award is an award given out by people who got one themselves and they give it out to 10 people again and so on…ok this sounds a bit confusing, but read on and you will get it 🙂 To accept the award you have to follow some steps. They are:
- Link back to the person who nominated you (yep done)
- Post the award image to your page (done!)
- Tell seven facts about yourself (see below)
- Nominate 10 other blogs (see below)
- Let them know they are nominated
I’ll start with the 7 facts:
- I have been to lots of places around the world for a holiday with my family including Canada (Vancouver and many other little towns), America (New York, Miami, Florida), Turkey, Thailand (Phuket), Germany (i was born there), Austria, Italy, Australia (I live there now 🙂 ) and some other places.
- I love reading both German and English books. One of my favourites is ‘The Hunger Games trilogy’, ‘Divergent’ and many others.
- I love doing Taekwondo. I’ve been doing it since I was little, and now I’ve got a black belt.
- I live near the beach (which is awesome). I often go for runs there.
- One of my favourite foods is Pad Thai (thai noodles with vegetables, prawns, soy beans and a nice sauce) which I had everyday when I visited Thailand! It’s the best.
- I really like photgraphy. Whenever I go somewhere I take my camera or iphone and take lots of pictures (mostly landscape).
- I started playing the Trumpet about half a year ago. I really like it, although I’m not that good at it yet:)
So these were 7 facts about me. Hope you enjoyed them 🙂 Now I’ll nominate 10 blogs for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award…
- Annies place: http://anniecountrydream.wordpress.com/
- David: http://5thingstodotoday.com/
- Rebecca: http://rebeccaplotnick.wordpress.com/
- Lu: http://theunwittingtraveller.wordpress.com/
- Marie: http://mariewetmore.com/
- Lou Ann: http://onthehomefrontandbeyond.wordpress.com/
- Neil Pasricha: http://1000awesomethings.com/
- Stacie: http://staciebrown.wordpress.com/
- Sherry: http://sherrymeneley.com/
- Goal setting workshop: http://goalsettingwkshop.wordpress.com
These are all blogs that I found inspiring so feel free to check them out and follow! 🙂