NOM lay in bed lazily not wanting to get up. Life was really boring at the moment. Last week had passed without an e-mail from the qoodquote team! He couldn’t believe it! Why didn’t they write? Now it was already well into the next week and NOM still hadn’t heard from them. Sighing he checked his computer one last time. And just like magic a new e-mail appeared in his inbox: A quote from us!
NOM opened it quickly.
We want to apologise for not sending you a quote last week. As you might already know we are participating in the NaNOWriMO this year and we have to write 50,000 words this month. For those of you who don’t know what the NaNOWriMO is (National Novel Writing Month) here is a link to their website: http://www.nanowrimo.org/
It has been extremly busy and we are hoping to get all the 50,000 words written by the end of November.
Now we won’t let you sitting on your seat for longer; here’s our quote for this week! Enjoy and…
…let yourself be inspired. You will hear from us again soon.
the goodquote team
That is so true, NOM thought. When something goes wrong or just doesn’t go the way you want it to, it can only get better. NOM smiled. This was an awesome quote to live by.
Another week was over and it was time for a new quote! NOM was excited as usual about reading another good quote. After his bath he raced over to the laptop and checked his e-mails. And there it was: the quote e-mail! NOM quickly opened it:
Here is this week’s inspiration! We hope you like it. Get inspired!
the goodquote team
‘Hmm’, said NOM after reading the quote. ‘Looks like I’m going to have to think about something I want to achieve that scares me…’
And that’s what NOM did. It was a long night and he brainstormed things that he dreamed about that scared him. After what seemed like forever he still couldn’t think of anything. It was then that he decided to wait until that dream came along.
Do you have anything that you dream about achieving, but scares you at the same time?
Wow! I’ve just been nominated the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Laura Lamere http://lauralamere.com/2012/08/22/very-inspiring-blogger-award/. Thank you so much! Feel free to check out her blog! The Very Inspiring Blogger Award is an award given out by people who got one themselves and they give it out to 10 people again and so on…ok this sounds a bit confusing, but read on and you will get it 🙂 To accept the award you have to follow some steps. They are:
- Link back to the person who nominated you (yep done)
- Post the award image to your page (done!)
- Tell seven facts about yourself (see below)
- Nominate 10 other blogs (see below)
- Let them know they are nominated
I’ll start with the 7 facts:
- I have been to lots of places around the world for a holiday with my family including Canada (Vancouver and many other little towns), America (New York, Miami, Florida), Turkey, Thailand (Phuket), Germany (i was born there), Austria, Italy, Australia (I live there now 🙂 ) and some other places.
- I love reading both German and English books. One of my favourites is ‘The Hunger Games trilogy’, ‘Divergent’ and many others.
- I love doing Taekwondo. I’ve been doing it since I was little, and now I’ve got a black belt.
- I live near the beach (which is awesome). I often go for runs there.
- One of my favourite foods is Pad Thai (thai noodles with vegetables, prawns, soy beans and a nice sauce) which I had everyday when I visited Thailand! It’s the best.
- I really like photgraphy. Whenever I go somewhere I take my camera or iphone and take lots of pictures (mostly landscape).
- I started playing the Trumpet about half a year ago. I really like it, although I’m not that good at it yet:)
So these were 7 facts about me. Hope you enjoyed them 🙂 Now I’ll nominate 10 blogs for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award…
- Annies place: http://anniecountrydream.wordpress.com/
- David: http://5thingstodotoday.com/
- Rebecca: http://rebeccaplotnick.wordpress.com/
- Lu: http://theunwittingtraveller.wordpress.com/
- Marie: http://mariewetmore.com/
- Lou Ann: http://onthehomefrontandbeyond.wordpress.com/
- Neil Pasricha: http://1000awesomethings.com/
- Stacie: http://staciebrown.wordpress.com/
- Sherry: http://sherrymeneley.com/
- Goal setting workshop: http://goalsettingwkshop.wordpress.com
These are all blogs that I found inspiring so feel free to check them out and follow! 🙂